- ACCURATE TEMPERATURE READING IN 5 SECONDS--- SunGrow Digital Thermometer with LCD display can read in Fahrenheit and Degree Celsius both at the touch of a button. To turn on or off, just press and hold the PWR (Power button) for 3-5 seconds.
- TARGETED READING WITH READER TIP --- Reader tip is designed to measure temperature in the fish and/or reptile tank and will not be affected by surrounding room temperatures.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL ENVIRONMENTS --- Use the SunGrow Digital Thermometer in your fish aquarium or reptile habitat. It is compatible with all types of aquariums. The thermometer has a range of -50 degree to +70 degree Celsius (-58 to 158 degree Fahrenheit).
- EASY TO INSTALL --- Attach LCD screen reader on the outside of your tank with a suction cup. Place the Reader tip (Sensing Probe Cable Line) in the tank where you want the temperature read and attach that with a suction cup. Then just press the button on the screen anytime you need to take a reading.
- MADE TO LAST --- Made of durable plastic and clear, big LCD screen, lightweight and easy to read. Unobtrusive and long lasting. Comes with suction cups and LR44, 1.5v battery included, cable with 40" length and ready-to-go upon arrival.
Much like how air conditioning and heaters help us stay comfortable in warm and cold climates, keeping an ideal temperature for our pets like reptiles and fish is equally important. The best way to tell the temperature of water or air in your tank quickly is to use a digital thermometer.
SunGrow Digital Thermometer is made for the job. Sleek in design and made with durable plastic, attach the LCD screen on the outside of your tank and insert the reader tip into your tank. Simply press the button for 5 seconds, a reading of +1/-1 accuracy will be registered on screen in Degree Celsius or Fahrenheit. If the thermometer display “H°”, it means the tested temperature is higher than 158 °F. If the thermometer display “L°”, it means that the tested temperature is lower than -58 °F.
Great for use in fresh or saltwater aquariums, reptile tanks or hamster cages. Read the temperature of your pet’s enclosure up to 3 times a day with the SunGrow Digital Thermometer to make sure the temperature is comfortable. Knowing the accurate temperature of your tank means you can make the necessary adjustments and ensure the happiness and longevity of your adorable pets.
Do not submerge the LCD display unit under water.