- Fully submersible aquarium filter quietly delivers 175 gallons per hour of crystal clear water for your fresh or marine aquarium from 20 to 50 gallons in size.
- Activated carbon cartridge removes harmful chemicals, toxins, odors, discoloration, and other contaminants for your aquarium.
- Internal sponge optimizes colonization of beneficial aerobic bacteria. Large capacity aquarium filter cup allows you to choose your own filter medium.
- Pump head with adjustable and directional water flow. Cascade internal filters provide better filtration; physical, chemical and biological while also aerating water.
- Spray bar option allows you to distribute water evenly helping aerate your tank. Fish tank filter can be placed horizontally and is easily hidden.
The Penn Plax 600 Cascade Internal Aquarium Filter is designed to provide better filtration and aeration above and below the surface. Fully submersible, this aquarium filter provides physical, chemical and biological filtration for fish tanks from 20 to 50 gallons in size. The activated carbon cartridge removes harmful chemicals, toxins, odors, and other contaminants from your aquarium’s water. Also included is an internal sponge that optimizes colonization of beneficial anaerobic bacteria. The large capacity internal filter cup allows you to choose your own filter medium according to your needs. This aquarium filter has an adjustable and directional water flow output, pumps up to 175 gallons per hour, and a spray bar option that will distribute water evenly to aid aeration. The round directional flow spout has a connector where you can connect to your flexible tubing to drive water fountains or other accessories. The Cascade 600 Fish Tank Filter mounts quickly using the included suction cups and can be placed horizontally in order to remove from view. Great for aquariums and terrariums, these filters give you crystal clear water in your fresh or saltwater environments. The Cascade 600 Aquarium Filter measures 12 inches long by 3 inches wide and 5 inches deep and runs on a 110V electrical current and is UL approved.