- Plastic plant holder with ceramic substrate planting material.
- Planter can create a healthy habitat for betta fish by replicating nature's cycle.
- Plant above purifies water and absorbs fish waste as nourishment.
- Betta fish tank is easy to clean; planter is simple to remove when needed. Can be used as a planter alone for many water thirsty plants.
- Recommended for betta, goldfish, bloodfin tetra, and white cloud minnow.
This Penn Plax Aqua Ponic Betta Fish Tank 1.4 Gallon adds beauty to your home decor with or without fish. While creating a healthy environment for your fish. Made of high quality plastic, this betta fish bowl replicates nature’s natural metabolic cycle by allowing the fish waste to be absorbed by the plant above as nourishment. Plastic planting bowl includes ceramic substrate planting stones and is suitable for most indoor houseplants, herbs, and leafy vegetables. Plant helps to keep the betta tank clean and purifies the water. Betta tank measures 10 inches high and 8 inches in diameter and holds 1.4 gallons of water. Safe for use with a betta, small goldfish, bloodfin tetra, and white cloud minnow. Fish and plant are not included.
Additional information: Most indoor house plants are suitable for the planting in the environment; suggestions include Chinese evergreen, English ivy, bamboo, mint, watercress, chives, or any leafy lettuce. Penn Plax recommends you research the plants toxicity and nutritional requirements before using as fish may nibble on roots. Plant is not a source of food for the fish. Any fish food can be used but avoid overfeeding as this can cloud water and harm both fish and plant. Betta tank is shown with a peace lily plant. Seeds are not recommended.