- Easy use: You can submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water),placed the external sensing line inside the aquarium through the suction cup, then can fast read, it's a thermometer easy read
- Measuring Temperature range -50 ℃ ~ + 70 ℃; Resolution: 0.1 ℃;Accuracy: 1 ℃, Accurate measurement of temperature and water temperature
- Digital aquarium fish tank thermometer display can switch between degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit display
- Ideal for monitoring temperatures in reptile and amphibian glass containers, ideal for aquariums, reptiles and small animal habitats, such as, lizards, turtles ,it is important for freshwater and marine aquariums.
- Note: Do not submerge the LCD screen of aquarium thermometer digital in water.
Black Aquarium Thermometer Digital Fish Tank Water LCD with Suction Cup for Measuring Pond Marine Temperature, thermometer easy read
To turn on press and hold the power (PWR) button.
To turn off Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds.
External sensors can be installed in dry or wet areas of glass containers.
Measuring range: -50 ℃ ∽ +70 ℃;
Resolution: 0.1 ℃
Accuracy: 1 ℃
Power: 1.5V button battery (LR44)
Machine size: 58 × 37 × 16 mm
Display size: 26.5 × 13.5 mm
Do not submerge the LCD screen in water.
1 x Black Digital Aquarium Thermometer lcd