- Customize Portion: Flexible meal portions from 1 to 39 portionsl. Food container capacity is 3lbs for dry food
- Accurately Feeding: Once you set this dog and cat feeder and it can be scheduled up to 4 meals a day to help your pets keep good diet.
- Built in Voice Recorder and Speaker : Record your voice 10 seconds to call your pets for meals.
- Prevent Food Locking and Spills : Built in infrared detection which can prevent the food locking, let your pets enjoy the meals. This system can fit any different shapes dry foods, but the food size can not exceed 0.39" * 0.39"(1 cm*1 cm), otherwise the food may be stuck in the hole.
- Requires (3) D Alkaline Batteries (not included) will last for over 1 year or power adapter(included). Red LED indicates low batteries
Now you don’t have to feel guilty when your life keeps you busy. This handy feeder conveniently allows you to leave your pet at home without worrying about him missing meals or snacks. Fill up the feeder and set the timer for when you want your pet to get fed. The food will be dispensed at the scheduled mealtime to deliver your pet’s mealtime exactly when he needs it.
Customize Portion：Flexible meal portions from 1–39 protions
Customize Frequency:4 feeding times can be set for any time
Voice Recorder and Speaker: Personal voice message calls your pet
Infrared detection: Will never get piled up near the chute and jam
Ultra Low Power Consumption: Three D-size alkaline batteries will last for over 1 year
Use Friendly: Stores up to 3lbs and keeps pet food fresh
Used Widely: Best for cats and small or medium dogs
Keep Your Pets Healthy: Schedule daily meals fit for your pet with overweight or medical condition pet
* Product Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 15 inches(L x W x H)
* Weight: 3 pounds
* Rated Voltage: 110-240V
* Power adapter voltage: 5V/0.2A
* Battery Powered：Requires D Batteries (not included) 3 Pieces
1 x Automatic pet feeder
1 x Manual
1 x adapter
1 x USB cable
·For medium-small dog or cat.
·For indoor use only. Cannot use in wet location like a bathroom.
·Use only dry pet food. Do not use food longer than 0.6 inches (15mm) as it may get caught in the feeder and stop operation.
·Do not use canned food, moist or semi-moist food and treats.