- Submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water)
- Digital °C /° F thermometer;Temperature range -50°c ~ + 70°c,Operating temperature -10°c ~ +50°c
- Easy to apply suction cup and easy to read LCD screen; Temperature readings to within 0.1 degree
- Powered by one LR44 button cell (included)
- Package Contents:4 x Digital Thermometer; 4 x Battery; 4 x Probe
LCD display with remote submersible sensor probe
Compact design with 2 suction cup mounts
Temperature Range: -58 °F to +158 °F (-50 °C to +70°C)
Resolution : 0.1°C
Accuracy : +/- 1°C
Switch between °C and °F
Powered by one LR44 button cell battery (each pack included 1 + 1 as spare)
Sensor probe cable length: Approx. 3 feet (1 meter)
Item Dimension: approx. 2.3 x 1.5 x 0.6 inches (5.8 x 3.8 x 1.5 cm)
1. Open the battery cover and insert battery with (+) positive side up. The LCD will now display the current room temperature.
2. Attach the display unit to the outside of the tank using the suction cups and submerge the probe into the water in the tank.
3. Press and hold the power (pwr) button to turn on. Hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off.
4 x Digital Thermometer
4 x Battery
4 x Probe