- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE: Buy this 100W aquarium heater,get an extra thermometer in free,which to show the accurate tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze. Our heater provide a constant warm environment for your pet fish to stay healthy, suitable both for fresh and salt water.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: It works in intermittent operation mode and will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably. Setting the temperature by the pink button on the top with range is 68°F - 94°F.
- SAFETY & HIGH QUALITY: The extra thick Quartz Glass is shatter-proof and blast-proof, it prevents electricity leakage. And protective container is made of double sealed material, it is scald-preventing for your pets and safe operation for you.
- TANK CAPACITY: Our aquarium heater is submersible and perfect for up to 25 gallon aquarium. We recommend to position it near a strong water flow, the outlet of a power filter is ideal, so that the whole aquarium are in the same temperature.
- NO ELECTRIC SHOCK: It is designed to work under water only, please NOT turn it on when it's outside water, as dry burning might lead to malfunction. Please don't put it in the water if the wire or glass tube damaged.
U-picks upgrade aquarium heater will make your tank in a steady and controlled temperature, you can control and adjust the temperature manually, what you have to do is put it in the aquarium and plug it in Features: 1, Come with an extra thermometer to show the accurate tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze. 2, Easy to set and adjust to the setting temperature with the use of the temperature adjustment knob, offers simple installation. 3, suction cups for attachment to the fish tank. The polarized plug prevents electrical shock 4, Size Suggestion: 300W: Better for tank 30-80 gal 100W: Better for tank less than 25 gal 50W: Better for tank less than 10 gal Tips: 1, the heating rods to be completely immersed in water use. 2, please NOT make it out of water. Not put it in the water if the wire or glass tube damaged, unplug the power supply when cleaning the fish tank or refreshing aquarium water. 3, make sure the heater is completely submerged in the water before turning on and unplugged before remove it out from the water. 4, if the outside temperature is over 94°F (34°C), the aquarium heater will stop working. Package included: 1*Aquarium Heater +1* Digital Thermometer