- HT-2300 heater is suitable for 35 to 80 gallons aquariums, suitable for most tropical freshwater and marine aquariums. An aquarium heater is very important for your fish tank set up if you have tropical fish.
- EXPLOSION PROOF: 2 mm extra thick Quartz Glass is shatterproof and prevents electricity leakage, 1 year replacement for EXPLOSION PROOF WARRANTY.
- FULLY SUBMERSIBLE: Water-tight sealing IP68 waterproof design, Strong suction cup clamps TIGHTLY FIX the heater to the tank vertically. Measures 12.6" x 1.2" (L x D)
- EASY ADJUSTMENT: Maintains at temperatures that range from 61°F to 90°F (16°C - 32°C). A good range for most fish is 76° to 80°F (25- 27°C). A few species need to be kept several degrees warmer, and some species require temperatures a few degrees cooler.
- SIMPLE PRACTICAL THERMOMETER --Designed to be simple to read and easy to attach (just peel and stick), the paper thin 5.2" by 0.7". Using color indication, the water temperature that the thermometer reads will change from white to a blue color. The measurement range is 64°F - 93°F.
Uniclife HT-2300 300 W Aquarium heater – Best for 35-80 gallon Aquarium
Unilcife heater is made of high quality EXPLOSION PROOF Quartz Glass and provides required heating for your aquarium. Featuring top view temperature control. Easy to adjust with temperature control from 61°F to 90°F (16°C – 32°C).
This double insulated heater is safe and fully submersible, and can easily be installed by attaching the suckers to the glass. The heater must be fully submerged and should be placed diagonally vertically in the aquarium, rather than horizontally.
A stick-on type thermometer enables you to check the temperature whenever you look at the aquarium.
Recommended Tank Size: 35 gallons – 80 gallons
Temperatures range: 61°F to 90°F (16°C – 32°C)
Measure: 12.6″ x 1.2″ (L x D)
Power: 300 W
Voltage: 110~120 V 60Hz
Cable length: 5 feet