- LARGE CAPACITY: The hopper holds up to 24 cups of dry dog or cat food; bowl holds up to 5 cups of food
- CUSTOMIZABLE MEAL TIMES: Program up to 12 meals to feed on your pet's schedule; Immediate Feed Mode option allows you to feed your pet outside normal feeding times and Pause Feed Mode temporarily stops feeding without losing programmed feed schedule
- FLEXIBLE PORTIONS: Meals can be dispensed from 1/8 cups to 4 cups to fit your pet's unique feeding needs; unique Slow Feed option allows the food to dispense slowly over a 15 minute period to help prevent bloating and vomiting
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Unique conveyor design dispenses most shapes and sizes of dry and semi-moist food and helps prevent jams
- PET-PROOF DISPENSER: Keeps prying paws from sneaking food and helps keep food fresh and secure
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: Lid, hopper, bowl and bowl holder are top-shelf dishwasher-safe for convenient cleaning; for indoor use only Made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel
- BATTERY POWERED: Requires 4 D-cell alkaline batteries; power adaptor sold separately
The Healthy Pet Simply Feed is a convenient, automatic feeder that makes it easy to feed your pet on time. Stop worrying about who fed the cat or whether your dog will get fed on time. Your pet will get just the right amount of food right on time, no matter how busy your daily schedule is. This fully programmable pet feeder automatically gives your pet each meal based on the portion and schedule you set. The feeder uses a conveyor belt to dispense food for the best portion control and accuracy. The feeder works with most dry kibble and semi-moist pet foods. You can customize your pet’s meals with flexible portions from 1/8 – 4 cups and up to 12 meals per day. The Slow Feed option dispenses scheduled meals slowly over a 15-minute period to help prevent gulping, vomiting, and bloat. The stainless steel bowl is hygienic and easy to clean; just toss it in the dishwasher when it gets dirty. With portion control and a consistent feeding routine, it’s easy to manage your pet’s weight or help with weight loss for your overweight pet.